Monongahela, Pennsylvania
3.0

Long story short, my parpeligic husband was admitted with a severe bowel impaction.He received little to no care from several of the nurses.

When he needed something and called for a nurse it took Hours for them to respond , then they would say they would take care of it and never come back. Poor man layer in his own *** for hours at a time, causing a really bad diaper rash. Had a rash on his face that was never tended too. He was left in bed with shoes and Afos on for five days!

He developed bad sores all over his feet that took months to heal and have left scars. He was never washed or bathed the entire stay! When I fussed about it, the nurse told me if I wanted him washed, I could do it myself! There is much more but I would be typing all day!

I complained and complained and it has all fallen on deaf ears.

I received a letter from hospital saying they would look into it and get back to me....They never have

This person wrote the review because of "personal injury and humiliation" of allegheny general hospital services from Allegheny General Hospital and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $50000 and wants Allegheny General Hospital to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was nurses. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Allegheny General Hospital for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Allegheny General Hospital?

Comments