Allegheny General Hospital - Worst experience ever! Several nurses are in the wrong line of work!!

5 of 14 Allegheny General Hospital reviews

Long story short, my parpeligic husband was admitted with a severe bowel impaction.He received little to no care from several of the nurses.

When he needed something and called for a nurse it took Hours for them to respond , then they would say they would take care of it and never come back. Poor man layer in his own *** for hours at a time, causing a really bad diaper rash. Had a rash on his face that was never tended too. He was left in bed with shoes and Afos on for five days!

He developed bad sores all over his feet that took months to heal and have left scars. He was never washed or bathed the entire stay! When I fussed about it, the nurse told me if I wanted him washed, I could do it myself! There is much more but I would be typing all day!

I complained and complained and it has all fallen on deaf ears.

I received a letter from hospital saying they would look into it and get back to me....They never have

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

• Nurses

Reason of review:
Personal injury and humiliation
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
Product or service
Allegheny General Hospital Services
Review category
Hospitals, Clinics and Medical Centers, Doctors
review #748757 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Allegheny General Hospital? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
5 of 14 Allegheny General Hospital reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Allegheny General Hospital. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Allegheny General Hospital.
Filing a new complaint about
×